The Blade, 541 N. Superior Street, Toledo, Ohio 43660.
Katelin Reinhart, Marketing and Branding Manager, (419)724-6494
The Blade’s Holiday Parade is committed to providing a fun, family-friendly Holiday Celebration that enhances the community’s image; helps drive consumer traffic from Northwest, Ohio and Southeast Michigan to downtown Toledo; and provide local businesses with marketing and sales opportunities.
It begins at the corner of North Summit and Jefferson streets, turning left onto Jackson Blvd and making its way to Huron Street, going left to Washington Street, and finishing at Summit Street.
Click here for Parade Route Map
Parade Elements (70-80 Units)
• Giant Balloons
• High School Marching Bands plus the University of Toledo Marching Band.
• Distinguished Clown Corp.
• Equestrian Units.
• Specialty Units: Shriners, Dance Teams, Choirs, Ethic Culture Performers.
• Vintage and Unique Vehicles (Cars-Trucks-Motorcycles), plus 24 Seat Train.
• Non-Profit, Police, Fire, Military Organizations
Street Closures and Traffic Control
The streets on and near the parade route will begin to closed off starting 8:00 am. These streets will reopen twenty minutes after the parade has concluded. Please plan accordingly to since a large spectator base/crowd is expected to see the parade live.
Designated handicap parking spaces, entrance close drop off points and special handicap accessible portable
restrooms will be available.
THE BLADE will have both regular and handicap accessible portable restrooms available along the parade route.
The Toledo Fire Department will be providing first aid services along the parade route.
Enjoying the Parade Live
• Dress Warmly.
• Bring folding chairs and/or bring a blanket to set on.
• Bring a camera. Lots of cool photo opportunities.
• Prepare to arrive early.
• There will be several vendors offering refreshments along the parade route.
Immediately following the Parade:
Photo with Santa
Located at Imagination Station
Noon – 5 p.m. (Free photos provided on Saturday)
Imagination Station Admission:
Lucas County residents, ages 12 and under, are admitted FREE on *Saturdays only* when accompanied by an adult (limit two children admitted per paid adult admission)*.
• Kids (3 -12): $8
• Big Kids (13 – 64): $10
• Seniors (65+): $9
• Children 2 and under: FREE